Reusable Menstrual Pads & Cups have a wide variety of accessories. When you’re travelling with your reusable menstrual products, you can carry new and used pads in great wet bags. These wet bags come in different sizes, styles and prints. Check out the best wet bags I’ve found for your reusable menstrual pads and cups.
Reusable menstrual pads are amazing. They’re comfortable, soft and super absorbent. Once I made the switch, I realized that I needed to find a waterproof way to carry my supplies in my purse or bag. However, shopping online was difficult and I was unsure how large the bags were and if they would be a good fit for my supplies.
Here are some great waterproof and highly functional bags. Post contains affiliate links.
1.Planet Wise Clutch
The Planet Wise Clutch is one of my favorite picks because the clutch is a generous size, has two zippered areas and a band for your wrist or to help find it in your bag.
- Planet Wise Wet/Dry Clutch in Oasis
- 11″ wide x 7.5″ high
- Find the Clutch in USA and Canada
- 3 Assorted Minky reusable menstrual pads
- 9″ Lime fizz bamboo jersey
- 10″ Zebra Minky menstrual pad
- 11″ Lavender cotton velour pad
- Find pad shops here
- Ruby Cup reusable menstrual cup
2. Bummis Fabulous Flo Wetbag
The Bummis Fabulous Flo Wetbag has coordinating PUL backed menstrual pads and has two openings. The zippered side seen below, and on the opposite side it has a slit opening, much like a tissue box, for storing clean pads or a cup. The whole thing folds in half and snaps closed to be super compact.
- Bummis Fabulous Flo Wetbag
- 2 Compartments
- Dirty & Clean menstrual items
- Small and Compact
- 5.75″ high x 10.5″ wide
- 5.25 inches wide folded in half
- Find it in the USA & in Canada
- Assorted Pads
- Bummis Fabulous Flo Liner (far right)
- Reusable menstrual cups
3. Omaiki Lotus
The Omaiki Lotus wetbag is small and compact and offers two compartments. One is zippered and the other is a pouch that sits in front.
- Omaiki Lotus Wetbag
- Small & compact
- One zippered and 1 Pouch area
- 6.5″ wide x 5.5″ tall
- Trim and lightweight
- Omaiki Lotus reusable menstrual pads
- Lena Cups in small and large
4. Maxwell Designs Clutch
One of my favorite clutches is from Maxwell Designs. Unfortunately, the shop is no longer making bags. However, if you like this size too you can revisit the Planet Wise Clutch above or check out these similar Logan & Lenora clutches
- Maxwell Designs Clutch
- 11.25’x 8.5′ with a 4′ base
- Handmade in Canada
- Bamboo Velour & Cotton Velour Pads
- Lunette Cup, Model 2 in yellow
- ClaryCalm essential oils for menstruation
(Pinterest pin #1 Below)
5. Funky Fluff Clutch
I love Funky Fluff products and am thrilled that they make this multi-purpose wetbag/clutch. It’s lightweight and waterproof, has the wrist or bag clasp and has a nice amount of room for your supplies. It has a nice size like the Planet Wise clutch above but is more lightweight and trim.
- Funky Fluff Wetbag Clutch in Maritime
- 9″ x 8.5″
- Two pockets for storage
- Find it in the USA here & in Canada
- Assorted Menstrual Pads
- 9″ Royal blue Cotton Velour and 10″ Tide Poly Jersey
- Luna Pads super floppy cotton
6. IPSY Glam Bag…say what?!
I know, I started reviewing some beauty box subscriptions and couldn’t help but notice how awesome the monthly IPSY bag is for reusable menstrual products. I wouldn’t want to cram my large pads into here, but for a small purse, panty liners, thong liners and cups this is a nice addition and the bag changes monthly…just like my cycle.
- IPSY Glam Bags from 2 months
- Thong panty liner
- Lunette cup in yellow
- Lena cup in Pink
- ColourPop liquid lip
- The matte stays on overnight!
- The gloss needs to be reapplied several times a day
- Other glam-bag goodies!
AppleCheeks Mini Zip
The AppleCheeks mini zip wetbag is one of my favorites. It’s lightweight, thin, very moldable and made from the same fabric used in their waterproof diapers. While it doesn’t have two pockets like some of the other wetbags, it comes in great prints and is very thin and lightweight.
- AppleCheeks mini zip
- Multicolor 7.5″ thong liner
- Bummis Fabulous flo liner
- Lena Cup & Diva Cup
Planet Wise Travel
Planet wise has a great selection of wetbags. In addition to the clutch listed above, I really like their travel wetbag for reusable menstrual pads and cups.
- Planet Wise Travel Wetbag
- Assorted Bamboo Pads
- Color pop liquid lip
- For the lips on your face
- Do not apply this to your vulva
- Yes I’m being funny
- But no really, someone might try!
- Reusable menstrual cup
(Pinterest Pin #2 Below)