Yuuki Cup Review
When I originally sought out this menstrual cup, to be honest, it’s because I wanted the Yuuki cup rainbow. It has to be the best looking cup on the market and I crossed my fingers that it worked with my body. I collected my affiliate dollars and ordered this set from Amazon. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but when the mail carrier rang my doorbell and said “I need you to sign for a package from the Czech Republic” I nearly clicked my heels. Take a look below and shop my affiliates.
I ordered this cup set from Amazon, because I order from there all the time and know the customer service is excellent. In addition, while this package said it would take over 2 weeks, it arrived in about 9 days! It did require a signature, which came as a surprise to me, and I can happily report that these cups are even better looking in person than online! In addition, the company says that like fingerprints, no two rainbow cups are alike!
Yuuki cup features
- Yuuki cup model 1 (smaller)
- Recommended for pre-birth menstruators
- cup length including stem: 67 mm (49 mm excluding stem)
- cup width (diameter): 41 mm
- Total volume of cup: 24 ml
- volume of cup to safety ring: 14 ml
- cup volume up to air vents: 17.5 ml
- Yukki cup model 2
- Recommended for post-birth menstruators
- cup length including stem: 74 mm (56 mm excluding stem)
- cup width (diameter): 46 mm
- Total volume of cup: 37 ml
- volume of cup to safety ring: 24 ml
- cup volume up to air vents: 28 ml
- Available in Yukki clear & Yukki Rainbow colors
- In addition to different colors, there are different levels of firmness
- 35 – Soft – Rainbow range (seen here)
- 40 – Soft (clear/white)
- 60 – Classic (clear/white)
- Yuuki cup is produced by a Czech – EU company.
- Silicone – “Silopren LSR 4050 of Germany producer Momentive,…the highest quality.”
- Approved by Czech State Health Institute (SZÚ).
- Comes with a container that can be used for cup disinfection.
My experience with the Yuuki Menstrual Cups:
I am thrilled with these cups. I was worried that I wouldn’t find the cup comfortable, but the larger yuuki cup is my new go-to for high volume days. I found the large to be extremely comfortable and easy to use! I punch down the cup, my go-to fold, and it opens easily, wears comfortably and the stem is super comfortable as well. It pops open well and is more firm than my super jennie that doesn’t always open as reliably.
I did try the smaller cup on my lighter days, and while it collected and didn’t leak, I don’t find it as comfortable as the larger cup. I’m not sure why (could be my sensitive cervix) and I may try it again, but it didn’t have the same ‘forgot I’m wearing it’ for me. I felt as though I could feel it around the body and rim…possibly a little more firm?
I am so happy that the size 2 works for my body. Every issue I had with the high-volume XO Flo cup is solved with the Yukki rainbow cup for me! Plus, isn’t it great looking?!
(Pinterest image below)
Yukki Cup Compared to other brands
From Left to Right
- Yuuki large
- Lunette size 2
- Diva size 2
- lena cup size 2
From left to right
- Yuuki cup size 1
- Lunette size 1
- Diva size 1
- lena cup size 1
I love this cup! It’s a great, easy to use high-capacity cup that is wonderful for my heavy days. I do hope to fall in love with the size 1 so I can use it for my light days, which make up the majority of my cycle, but may stick to my Lunette for those. Would I recommend this cup? I already have! It’s easy to use, has a nice size and capacity, comes in different colors, firmnesses and sizes and is great looking!
What do you think?