Some people call their best friend, others keep to themselves. Some head straight to twitter when they have period problems. Here are the funniest period tweets live, for the public on twitter.
1.Oh no…I don’t think it will listen.
— Samentha Fernandes (@samenthaf) September 22, 2017
2. Use a water pick???
— Olivia (@OliviaOrDie) September 21, 2017
3. Not enough coffee in the world…
— Katlyn Madsen (@halfjar) September 27, 2017
4. I hope she called off to work today.
— Runs with Scissors (@PositiveVoice02) September 23, 2017
5. Gushing with joy.
— Hannah Rehmeier (@hannah_rehms) September 22, 2017
6. Apple, you’re failing us all.
— I said no E (@Jami_NoE) September 21, 2017
7. Exceeding the maximum…can you say leaking from overflow?
— Caitlin Rose (@momomintcaity) September 13, 2017
8. Bless me Father…I love menstrual cups.
#menstrualcup s are extremely empowering. It's my second day and I'm already reflecting on how sexist Catholicism is.
— dolcefarniente (@leibnizienne) September 22, 2017
9. Get to know yourself on a personal level.
Have you ever wanted to clean uterine wall lining out from under your fingers? Try a #menstrualcup!
— Erin Wert (@erinwert) September 22, 2017
10. I have no idea what the tweet was that prompted this response, but this is great
then use a menstrual cup. Repeatedly gluing your genitals together could cause other problems
— Donovan Atkinson (@donovanatkinson) February 22, 2017
11. Time to read my pelvic floor article
When you sneeze and can feel your menstrual cup moving.. # girl problems #imagrownwoman
— Jadeslife23 (@jadeslife23) March 17, 2016
12. This sounds like a new reality show idea
— Welcome to Staceland (@Stacemonger) September 9, 2017
Affiliate banner below